Whether you want to grow your business, climb the corporate ladder, or on a mission to leverage your influence, there is one common factor necessary to reach these goals: a personal brand. In today s digitally infested universe, it s been proven time and time again that in order to achieve any of these life goals, you ll need to focus on being YOU in the most genuine way possible.
After entering the world of entrepreneurship as a college dropout, personal branding connoisseur Natasha Weston was quickly forced to shut down her first business. A few years later, she set out to launch what she thought was her personal brand, just to find crickets. This turned out to be one of the biggest lessons in her career: If no one knows your story,you won't truly make the impact that you were born to make.
In Brand YOU Like A Boss, Natasha pens a no fluff guide to help you tap into, understand and cultivate your very own personal brand. In this book, she tells all about how she went from unintentionally crafting her blueprint to now having a brand that others are raving about. She also dissects what it takes to build the brand of you without hiding the most challenging components of your life.
In this book you will find:
- A real easy to understand approach to personal branding
- What branding is vs what branding is not
- Natasha's signature strategy for creating a personal brand
- Tips for building your personal brand empire to communicate your message
- How to monetize your personal brand
- How to Give Your Personal Brand a Facelift
- Personal Branding in the Workplace
- And much more!
*This is only the digital version of the book.